Re: Extensive documentation for preseed?

do a
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk debian-installer

and go in

./debian-installer/packages/*

you can find all the debconf question in each packages in the *.templates.....!!

the most interesting is the string and select options...!

I think...!

anthony