Re: How to preseed the d-i question "whether to use a mirror"?

Hello!

I think it could be very interesting in having a log of all debconf informations in a console when you make an installation...! Or maybe in a générated preseed file.

The console 5 could be used to trace all questions needed.

This could be used after to give the pressed file for an next installation.

The debconf-get-selections is very too long. All informations isn't needed for the preseed installation...

Anthony

Joey Hess a écrit :
Shachar Or wrote:

Hello!

I've this:

 ### Mirror settings
 # If you select ftp, the mirror/country string does not need to be set.
 #d-i mirror/protocol string ftp
 d-i mirror/country string enter information manually
 d-i mirror/http/hostname string mirror.isoc.org.il
 d-i mirror/http/directory string /pub/debian
 #d-i mirror/http/proxy string

in my preseed file and d-i still asks me whether I want to use a mirror. How
can I preseed this question?

d-i apt-setup/use_mirror boolean false