Re: preseed file on usb when installing from cd/dvd?

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 09:59:37AM +0300, Shachar Or wrote:
> Is it possible, in etch d-i, when installing from cd/dvd, to specify in the
> boot parameters a preseed file that is on a usb storage device with vfat?

A floppy would be possible, but a USB storage device is not.

Now that we have media-retriever, the Lenny installer should be able to
do so.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism