Re: Extensive documentation for preseed?

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 10:30:30AM +0300, Shachar Or wrote:
> Where can I find the full question text which corresponds to each preseed
> line/option?
>
> I'm asking this because there's no documentation for this AFAIK and I'd love
> to just find out myself instead of shooting this list with these questions.

If you really can't found your answer in the Appendix B of the
installation manual, then you have to dig in the debian-installer source
code.

Fortunately, most of it is in shell scripts, and most of the time the
magic is pretty easy to figure out.  You can easily get a copy of all
packages using the Subversion repository [1] or joeyh's git mirror [2].

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/svn.html
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/git-svn

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism