Re: How to add the installation DVD's to the mirrors via preseed in etch?

Hello!

I'll make it more clear this time.

Im installing etch from official DVD's using preseed. In preseed, I provide a
list of packages for installation in the 'd-i pkgsel/include string
<pacakge>' option. I want the installer to ask me for the DVD's to install
these packages from. Is this possible?

--
Shachar Or | שחר אור
http://ox.freeallweb.org/