Re: [RFC] Add support for shells in the graphical installer

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 05:02:08PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > I can't provide a test image right now as I am lacking the necessary
> > network connectivity.  I will try to provide one as soon as possible.
>
> I'd really like to see this before forming a final opinion, especially as
> it has an impact on the graphical installer as a whole.

Ok, here it is:
  http://people.debian.org/~lunar/g-i+terminal-mini.iso

This image uses the reduced ttf-dejavu-mono-udeb and have the template
fixes already discussed on the list.

(For an added bonus, it also has the cancelable NTP synchronisation.)

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism