Re: New kernel-wedge uploaded, time to upload linux-{kernel,modules}-di

On Sun, Jul 06, 2008 at 08:28:07PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> - linux-2.6 has been ready to migrate to testing for 3 months.
>   IIRC I check its excuses fairly regularly and until recently it's
>   had RC bugs keeping it out.

This does not match the bug list. There is 1 RC bug open which already
exists in testing. There are 2 RC bugs recently closed which are already
in testing.

> - d-i somehow blocked the kernel from migrating.
>   There was such a block added for beta1 on 20080215, but it was removed on
>   20080317. The current thing blocking it from migrating does not seem
>   to have anything to do with d-i, but just a missing 'easy' hint.

The request was denied by Otavio.

> - Based on the tone of your three messages, you don't really seem to consider
>   yourself a member of the d-i team? OTOH, you seem to consider yourself
>   able to arbitrarily overule the d-i RMs. Interesting.

No, I spook as porter. The request was sent to debian-ports@.

Bastian

--
You!  What PLANET is this!
		-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0