Re: New kernel-wedge uploaded, time to upload linux-{kernel,modules}-di

On Sun, Jul 06, 2008 at 09:22:23PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> This assertion is completely wrong. The kernel wasn't ready until last
> upload so we were not blocking it since it wasn't _ready_ to migrate
> to testing.

No. We seem to have different definitions of "ready". The whole bunch of
linux packages are never able to migrate to testing without help,
regardless of the state.

> I want to get whole d-i ready with 2.6.25 to we move to 2.6.26 (if
> it's ready on time) and kernel team can use experimental for the
> meanwhile uploads (as I've done for parted to not mess up with sid).

As I already said, not with me.

Bastian

--
Phasers locked on target, Captain.