Re: bypassing partman while preseeding

Hi Ferenc,

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:25 AM, Ferenc Wagner <wferi@niif.hu> wrote:
I gave up on persuading partman to do things like this, and use the
attached initrd overlay instead.  It adds new menu items to partman,
which facilitate easy preseeding, but also possible to use manually.

Thanks for the example! This helps a lot! The only thing I'm running up against now is that apparantly:
partman-auto partman-auto/init_automatically_partition select Manual
doesn't work. At least, I still get "partman-base" selected.

For the record, I'm using the etch installer.

--
Gegroet,
Tim