Re: [[RFC] Netcfg add support for WPA 0/4]

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 06:48:10PM +0800, Glenn Saberton wrote:
> Hopefully I have addressed the issues pointed out so far. The first
> two patches don't change netcfg's behaviour, the third adds wpa
> support and the last kills it with kill() rather than the shell
> script.

Good. :)  Your submissions still need some work.  I have replied to them
with more specific comments.

> I will work on adding functionality to allow netcfg to tell
> wpasupplicant which driver to use. I would also like to add a function
> that scans for access points and lets the user chose one from a list.
> Thoughts?

It would definitely be a great improvement. :)  But I would be happy
to see WPA support done, first.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism