Re: preliminary patch towards XEN virtual disk naming

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 12:02 +0200, Ferenc Wagner wrote:

> > I just meant that the "Unknown" could become "Xen Virtual disk" in
> > the future adding a bit more detail to the "Virtual disk" as Frans
> > suggests above (I think, quoting a bit complex up there ;-)).
>
> I managed to follow, we're on the same page.  Frans also mentioned
> that parted will probably be updated for Lenny, which would bring in
> the above string in place of "Unknown".  Not much else to do here, I
> guess.

Yes, I think we can just take this enhancement when it comes along.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Corrosion Of Conformity - Goodbye Windows

Ahhhhhh... the smell of cuprinol and mahogany.  It excites me to...
acts of passion... acts of... ineptitude.