Your message dated Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:32:03 +0000 with message-id <E1JnBIZ-0003qp-Si@ries.debian.org> and subject line Bug#470259: fixed in rootskel-gtk 1.09 has caused the Debian Bug report #470259, regarding rootskel-gtk: gtk-set-font should use debconf/language instead of debian-installer/language to be marked as done. This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with. If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith. (NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact email@example.com immediately.) -- 470259: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=470259 Debian Bug Tracking System Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with problems
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Debian BTS Submit <email@example.com>
- Subject: cdebconf-gtk-udeb: Font size not reset when switching to English
- From: Frans Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:10:41 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>Package: cdebconf-gtk-udeb Version: 0.124 Severity: minor For some languages the font size is increased in the graphical installer after the language has been selected, and it should be changed back to the default size when switching back to a language that does not need a larger size. For some reason the default font size is not restored if you switch back to English, even though it is when you switch to e.g. Dutch. For Etch it also worked for English. Steps to reproduce: - choose Dzongkha: country screen will use large font - <go back> from country selection, select localechooser - choose English: country screen will still be large font - <go back> from country selection, select localechooser - choose Dutch: country screen will be in default font size - <go back> from country selection, select localechooser - choose Dzongkha again: large font again - <go back> from country selection, select localechooser - choose Dutch: country screen will be in default font size So, it looks as if only English is somehow broken. I've already ruled out a bug in the gtk-set-font script. The bug can also be reproduced with the "refactored" localechooser by backing up from country selection directly to language selection.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#470259: fixed in rootskel-gtk 1.09
- From: Frans Pop <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:32:03 +0000
- Message-id: <E1JnBIZ-0003qp-Si@ries.debian.org>Source: rootskel-gtk Source-Version: 1.09 We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of rootskel-gtk, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive: rootskel-gtk_1.09.dsc to pool/main/r/rootskel-gtk/rootskel-gtk_1.09.dsc rootskel-gtk_1.09.tar.gz to pool/main/r/rootskel-gtk/rootskel-gtk_1.09.tar.gz rootskel-gtk_1.09_amd64.udeb to pool/main/r/rootskel-gtk/rootskel-gtk_1.09_amd64.udeb A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is attached. Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you have further comments please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate. Debian distribution maintenance software pp. Frans Pop <email@example.com> (supplier of updated rootskel-gtk package) (This message was generated automatically at their request; if you believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive administrators by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org) -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Format: 1.7 Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:46:46 +0100 Source: rootskel-gtk Binary: rootskel-gtk Architecture: source amd64 Version: 1.09 Distribution: unstable Urgency: low Maintainer: Debian Install System Team <email@example.com> Changed-By: Frans Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org> Description: rootskel-gtk - Additions for graphical installs to skeleton root filesystem (deb (udeb) Closes: 470259 Changes: rootskel-gtk (1.09) unstable; urgency=low . * gtk-set-font: use debconf/language instead of debian-installer/language and allow for the fact that can be a list. Closes: #470259. Files: 0cabd676c112049ad635a4b42a79c99c 621 debian-installer optional rootskel-gtk_1.09.dsc 11362cf7caa1ea3fcc5ff64aa8c0db41 38794 debian-installer optional rootskel-gtk_1.09.tar.gz f8dc54786bd1bbd2a4116402439915e2 33768 debian-installer optional rootskel-gtk_1.09_amd64.udeb Package-Type: udeb -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) iD8DBQFICdb0gm/Kwh6ICoQRAmvmAKCttn5pmS1oEuu3bNqHDiuyJH4bhgCgjtLy Q50RON5d6OXMIKlm4p7+NZM= =3hhO -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---