Re: cdebconf text frontend: right align menu numbers

On Monday 07 April 2008, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 11:25:08PM +0200, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> > The text frontend currently prints lists like this:
> >
> >   8. Detect disks
> >   9. Partition disks
> >   10. Install the base system
> >   11. Set up users and passwords
> >
> > It would be much nicer if the numbers were right aligned.  What do you
> > think about the following patch against cdebconf?
>
> Patch looks good and I this it would look nicer as well. :)
>
> Joey, would this have any impact on the test scripts?

That would only be an issue if test installs were run at medium priority,
which I doubt.

I agree that it's a nice minor improvement and suggest to just commit it.
I just wonder if '%2d' would not be sufficient as I really can't see us ever
having more than 99 items in the menu.

Cheers,
FJP