Re: [RFR] Next installment in localechooser revamp

On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 11:41:30PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> The basic flow is unchanged; we still have shortlists for example.
> Obviously this change obsoletes the special country selection handler for
> the cdebconf-gtk frontend.

Does your patchset already removes the obsoleted code from the GTK+
frontend?

Basically, it should remove is_country() and the corresponding entry in
the special_questions map.

Otherwise, your changes looks good and might probably fit with the ideas
I had on a point-and-click country and timezone selection.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism