Re: [RFR] Next installment in localechooser revamp

On Saturday 05 April 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> The patch is functionally finished, but I am planning to do a few
> additional cleanups before committing.

One additional change I may try to implement is sorting the per-continent
country lists for each translation. That should now be possible, but the
downside is of course that it increases the size of the templates file.

I'm not sure myself whether it is better to leave the continents in there
current semi-logical order, or to sort them alphabetically as well.
Any opinions on that?