busybox-static question

Hi,

on cleaning my system from older packages I noticed that busybox-static
could replace my sash installation and offer even more functionality.
However, it needs manual administrative work to get things going while
the sash package takes care of almost all the stuff needed. Would it be
possible to add this stuff or at least parts of it to busybox-static?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!