Re: Debian Installer Lenny Beta1: Status Update 4

Op 09-03-2008 om 18:43 schreef Otavio Salvador:

> +------------------+-----------------------------------------------+
> |       Date       |                 What happens                  |
> +------------------+-----------------------------------------------+
> |March 8, 2008     |test of images starts                          | <=

For your information:
sparc64 netboot image from march 9th installs fine on a Sun Ultra 10

If other tests for sparc64 are needed, just say so.

Something else:
I remember vaguely test reports for other releases,
but I didn't see them for this release.

So I wonder if I'm really helping with reporting a succesfull install...

Cheers
Geert Stappers