Bug#460824: marked as done (Busybox mount: error when relatime option is used)
Your message dated Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:02:02 +0000
with message-id <E1JZo0Q-00066u-To@ries.debian.org>
and subject line Bug#460824: fixed in busybox 1:1.9.1-2
has caused the Debian Bug report #460824,
regarding Busybox mount: error when relatime option is used
to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact email@example.com with problems
--- Begin Message ---
Método de arranque: CD, installgui
Versão da imagem: http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd/
Data: 2007-12-26 21:39+0000
Máquina: HP pavillion dv2585ep (laptop)
Processador: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
Memória: 2 GB
Saída de lspci -nn and lspci -vnn:
Checklist da Instalação do Sistema Base
[O] = OK, [E] = Erro (por favor descreva abaixo), [ ] = não foi tentado
Arranque inicial: [O]
Detectar placa de rede: 
Configurar rede: [O]
Detectar CD: [O]
Caregar módulos do instalador: [O]
Detectar discos rígidos: [O]
Particionar discos rígidos: [E]
Instalar o sistema base: [ ]
Configuração do relógio/fuso horário: [ ]
Configuração do utilizador/password: [ ]
Instalar tarefas: [ ]
Instalar gestor de arranque: [ ]
Total da instalação: [ ]
Although some words above are in Portuguese i think it's easy to understand. The fail was during the partitioning of the hard drive.
- On the initial screen of country selection pressing the 'p' key doesn't take me to countrys with names started with P. The keyboard it's disabled on that screen (tested 2 times).
- Wired network detected (sky2 module), wireless network not detected (ipw3945) - yes, i know firmware bla-bla ;-)
- Resizing the original NTFS filesystem takes a long time, a progress bar would be nice so the user knows something it's happening and not stare , like me, to the screen.
- After clicking on "Finish partitioning and write changes to disk" the partitioning program appears in English (i was installing in PT) and instead of proceeding with the installation returns to same screen (a closed loop). The console on [Alt]+[F4] has a message "Unrecognized mount option "realtime" or missing value" (i was using relatime, indeed). On the same screen there is also some warnings gdk_window_set_keep_above() and ...below() not implemented. After removing the relatime option and tried again the partitioning the same happened.
- On 1st boot (another attempt) the keyboard did not corresponded to Portuguese, after manually installation of console-setup everything was fixed (tasks selected during installation: laptop, standard system)
Com os melhores cumprimentos/With Best Regards,
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
busybox, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:
A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.
Debian distribution maintenance software
Bastian Blank <email@example.com> (supplier of updated busybox package)
(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:25:53 +0100
Binary: busybox busybox-static busybox-udeb
Architecture: source amd64
Maintainer: Debian Install System Team <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Bastian Blank <firstname.lastname@example.org>
busybox - Tiny utilities for small and embedded systems
busybox-static - Standalone rescue shell with tons of builtin utilities
busybox-udeb - Tiny utilities for the debian-installer (udeb)
busybox (1:1.9.1-2) experimental; urgency=low
* Readd sections gc to dynamic built binaries.
- Fix remaining problems.
- Disable ifconfig.
- Support relatime. (closes: #460824)
8ff172d9d37c904f57cd6fc39d1c4f26 674 - optional busybox_1.9.1-2.dsc
6181f44e8c027554f5c0f53214caf542 2118130 - optional busybox_1.9.1.orig.tar.gz
75e3063296ef241404ade8247d9f9f85 17953 - optional busybox_1.9.1-2.diff.gz
3ae540d26e53358638b2b75a91217e6e 321660 utils optional busybox_1.9.1-2_amd64.deb
84f00c5f1ca65730424351f45f9dfa7d 930690 shells optional busybox-static_1.9.1-2_amd64.deb
1027d5590d0ff549f8aba154b2dea2b9 134420 debian-installer extra busybox-udeb_1.9.1-2_amd64.udeb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---