OEM-Install for Debian?

Hi Matt & dear DDs,

I could need something like Matt Zimmermans OEM-Installer (which Ubuntu
has since 2k5 or so) in Debian. For an explanation, please see
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Ubuntu_OEM_Installer_Overview

Background: I just started the European branch of ZaReason, Inc., and we
sell hardware (desktops and laptops, mostly) pre-configured with Ubuntu,
and - since I jumped in - also with Debian.

I'm no DD myself, but would offer help - I've read the Debian
documentations and made some backports so far (for private use only). I
hope that this step would also help with the consideration of other
vendors to offer pre-installed systems, and spread Debian even further.

In case of answers, please CC me because I'm currently not subscribed to
the debian-boot mailing list.

Sorry for my denglish...

Thanks for your interest, your time, and for all the efforts you put
into projects like Debian and Ubuntu.

cheers,
wjl
--
wjl aka Wolfgang Lonien
GPG key: 728D9BD0 Fingerprint: a9232294b7edeb3e2f18ae56aab8d36a728d9bd0