Re: [RFR] Major localechooser revamp

On Sunday 09 March 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> Any new dialogs have been added without enabling translation so that they
> can be reviewed before translators see them.

In case people missed it, this is the dialog that was added for when
switching languages is no longer possible:

+Template: localechooser/no-language-select
+Type: note
+ At this point in the installation it is no longer possible to change
+ the language for the installation, but you can still change the country
+ or locale.
+ .
+ To select a different language you will need to abort this installation
+ and reboot the installer.

If there are no comments, I'll make it translatable.

Cheers,
FJP