Re: Consistency in "doing foo..." strings

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> (if I'm correct, having a space before a sentence dot or an ellipsis
> is wrong for all languages. So, indeed, if there are some in PO file,
> this is likely to be a mistake by the translator)

I'm not necessarily correct. Even in English, the question of having a
space before the ellipsis or not is debated (apparently, many things
are debated when it comes at typography for English...:-|).

So, well, the only language I'm sur eabout is French: no bloody space
before ellipsis. (« Il n'y a pas d'espace avant les points de
suspension, mais il y en a une après. »