Re: testing: issue with mips images

* Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> [2008-03-07 00:32]:
> Looks like a somehow corrupt cramfs image.
>
> The mipsel images do not have this problem. I see tbm reported a
> similar problem on debian-mips[1], and it seems to affect real hardware.

Looks like the same issue indeed.  It's good to know that this also
happens in qemu since I wasn't sure whether it was specific to SGI.
Anyway, I mostly care about mipsel these days (which works), so maybe
someone else can take a look.

And someone should put in the errata that mips d-i beta1 is broken.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/