Re: [RFR] Installation Guide - update of apt-setup section for multiple CDs

On Wednesday 05 March 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> While writing this, I'm wondering whether we could launch the
> -l10n-english fellows on the giant task of reviewing the installation
> manual...As I stopped working on Smith reviews temporarily, I
> have to keep them busy...:-)

I'm not in favor of that, mainly because ATM I have no intention of spending
significant amounts of time on reviewing and committing a huge amount of
reviews. Also, there are still large parts of the manual that really need a
rewrite and a comprehensive review would better be done after that.