Re: [RFR] Release Announce draft at wiki

A Tuesday 04 March 2008 17:44:22, Jérémy Bobbio escreveu:
> On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 08:06:56PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> > On Wednesday 13 February 2008, Otavio Salvador wrote:

[...]

> I strongly disagree.  It took me more than a full day to produce this
> "changelog" after reviewing more than 1400 entries spread in more than
> 140 packages.  We create d-i as easily extensible, easily preseedable,
> and yet we should not give an easy way to know what have happened
> between major releases?

[...]

Do you have a list of those changelogs that you can share?
That would be an help to identify new functional features and improvements.

The content of the Release Announcement should be focused on the d-i itself or
on the whole 'lenny'?

--
Com os melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org