Re: mklibs patches for cross environment

On Monday 25 February 2008, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> Here is an updated version of the patch
> <http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2008/02/msg00208.html>, with
> additional fixes and split into pieces as requested.  I do not believe
> there are any dependencies between these pieces.

It was also suggested to submit the patches in the form of a wishlist bug
report. Older messages to the mailing list get forgotten. Bugs in the BTS
will not be (although that does not guarantee they will be implemented).

I have now forwarded the patches to the BTS and set your email address as
the submitter for the bug; see: http://bugs.debian.org/469070.

Cheers,
FJP