Re: Beta1 missing decisions and possible timeline

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> My conclusion is that unless you are willing to significantly delay the Beta
> release, I don't see any way you can do the release with 2.6.24.
> I would suggest to do the release with 2.6.22 and keep the option to do a
> quick new release based on 2.6.24.

I second this. Most arguments have been given by others and my last
argument has been seeing my battery status icon disappear when I
switched to 2.6.24 yesterday.

So, I support a beta1 now with 2.6.22 and, hopefully, a beta2 in March
or April with 2.6.24 (and very few other changes).