Re: How to force d-i to ask for domain name?
Op 02-12-2007 om 14:26 schreef Josef Wolf:
> On Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 12:44:30PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> > An option might be a modified netcfg.
> > Build the udeb after your hack and place it in the local udeb directory
> > before rebuilding d-i.
> Sorry, I don't really understand what you try to tell me here.
After the "An option might be a modified netcfg.",
I added a few words how to include a modified netcfg.
Now more words how to include a modified netcfg:
* the source of netcfg is the d-i source under the packages directory
* hack the source of netcfg
* do "dpkg-buildpackage" to get a netcfg udeb
* place that udeb in the local udeb directory under d-i/installer/build
* do "./daily_build build" to get your modified d-i