Re: Update of Etch erratas about i2o support

[Jérémy Bobbio]
> I will commit this change in two days if I don't hear from anyone.

I'm not sure this is sufficient.  The problem is that the etch
installer loads dpt_i2o, while the booted system might load either of
dpt_i2o or i2o_core.  If it loads i2o_core before dpt_i2o, the problem
you describe occur.  I am not sure the booted system always loads the
i2o_core module before dpt_i2o, and this the problem with incorrect
fstab might happen again on a later boot if dpt_i2o is loaded first.

To avoid that from happening, it might be a good idea to blacklist
dpt_i2o in /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist or similar.  Perhaps that should
be documented too?

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen