Etch preseed pxe setup, disk without swap partition: disabling partman noswap confirmation

Hello,

I try to setup a i386 PC with etch using pxe/pressed. I need a single
partition, without swap.

Here is my pressed's line about partitionning:
d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string boot-root :: 1 10000 1000000000 ext3
$primary{ } $bootable{ } method{ format } format{ } use_filesystem{ }
filesystem{ ext3 } mountpoint{ / } .

I have 1 problem and 1 question:

1/ partman ask me confirmation. I need to skip this question, because I need
a fully automated install.
I tried to put in pressed.cfg:
	a) d-i partman-basicfilesystems/swap_check_failed boolean true =>
doesn't skip confirmation
	b) d-i partman-basicfilesystems/no_swap seen false => doesn't skip
confirmation
	c) d-i partman-basicfilesystems/no_swap boolean true => the partman
process loop infinitely

2/ the single partition is named "sda5". Why does the number is 5? Logicaly
it should be 1?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

JV