Re: please allow simple-cdd 0.3.4 into testing

Hi!

On Sat, Sep 29, 2007 at 09:18:45AM -0700, vagrant@freegeek.org wrote:
> simple-cdd is blocked from migrating into testing, presumably due to
> it's udeb, which is not used by default in debian-installer. please
> consider allowing it into testing, as it fixes all outstanding bugs on
> simple-cdd.

Could you remind me what is the udeb used for?  It might probably be
easier for the package maintaince to get rid of in the case that if it
has no use cases.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism