New templates for lilo-installer far from perfect

Again, please discuss in the list before introducing new debconf
templates.

The following can be improved:

# Advanced words for advanced people...
Template: lilo-installer/manual_bootdev
Type: string
 Please enter the device name of the partition or disk onto which LILO should
 be installed, i.e: /dev/hda or /dev/sda1.

"i.e." is discouraged by debian-l10n-engliish, now.

I suggest:

 Please enter the device name of the partition or disk onto which LILO should
 be installed (example:/dev/hda or /dev/sda1).

I also think the comment is useless....while "advanced people" is an
idea I don't really like.

Template: lilo-installer/serial-console
Type: note
 LILO is configured to use serial port ${PORT} as the console.
 ${PORT_SPEED}

Having the port speed alone in a sentence is grammatically incorrect.

Given that this is a number of bps, we should give the correct
information:

 LILO is configured to use serial port ${PORT} (speed:
 ${PORT_SPEED} bps) as the console.

I also would like to know the rationale about interrupting the
installation at medium priority to display a note. OK, this was maybe
there already but my feeling is that this note is not really useful
(that's debatable).

I also noticed an inconsistency in the use of variables as SPEED and
PORT_SPEED are both used for the same thing.