Re: lenny partman-crypto status question

On Mon, October 1, 2007 07:21, Marcos Pinto wrote:
> I was hoping to please get an update on the following two "Lenny Goals."
>
> #partman-crypto: add support for keys-on-removable-devices [DavidHärdeman]

Still one of my personal goals (although I'd probably rank it below some
of the others, like multi-disk and crypto-on-md support), but I'm
currently in the process of studying for exams in parallel with a
full-time job.

This round of exams will be over by the end of this month, so hopefully
I'll have some time after that (see also the minutes from the latest D-I
meeting that were posted to this list a few days ago).

--
David Härdeman