Re: [D-I] Status of console-setup switch

On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 10:35:12PM +0300, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> The title of the question about the keyboard layout is, quoted "[!]
> Cyrillic on Console". Default is "Bulgarian BDS" (in Bulgarian). I
> select "Bulgarian phonetic".
>
> Next question os about the layout switch. I choose "Alt+Shift". The
> title of the question is the same.
>
> Last question (same title) is about temporary switching between layouts.
> I select "no temporary switch".

These questions were asked by console-cyrillic.

> I chroot-ed to /target and dpkg -l console-setup says "un".

I don't know what does this "un" mean.  It seems on my system dpkg -l
gives "un" for packages that were some time ago installed but then
disappeared from the archive and were replaced by other packages.

> > Have you tried "modprobe kqemu"?
>
> It starts very well, but the emulator crashes very soon (amd64-on-amd64) :(

A month or so ago the same happened with i386-on-i386.  But currently
it works on my system.  Thats why I decided not to upgrade my system
(at least on untill I finish the works I want to do with partman).

Anton Zinoviev