Re: [D-I] Status of console-setup switch

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> > Notu, dum mia provo mi elektis la 'Dvorak'-klavaranĝon.
> > Notez que, durant mon test j'ai choisi le clavier Dvorak.
>

> (Serge mentions that he did choose the Dvorak keyboard layout during
> his tests)
>
> Well, that will make a difference with the test I'm running right now
> as I did choose the French keymap. We'll see.

No, this is not the difference. I reproduce the bug by doing an
Esperanto install with a French keymap.

However, on debian-boot, Anton gave the right direction to look at:
the missing modules is provided by perl-modules....which is not
installed on a default system.

I think that things were working for my French install because one of
the packages of the french task of tasksel probably drives
perl-modules in.

If that's correct, this is a very nice catch. Thanks to Serge and MJ.