Re: Debian Lenny 64bit

OK, I'll try and give feedback as soon as I can.
Thanks,
Cheers,
Bart

At 13:34 08.08.2007, Christian Perrier wrote:
Quoting Bart Hendriks (barthendriks@gmx.net):
> Good Morning,
>
> I think I have a bug in the installer of Lenny 64 bit.
>
> I have tried several times to do a netinstall of Lenny on a Dell Inspiron
> 1501 with AMD Turion64X2 processor (Debian Etch runs well). The installer
> boots till it has detected the DHCP from my home router, but hangs when it
> connects to set the time from a remote server. Pressing "Page Down" makes
> it go forward, but the screen becomes unreadable. Hence a further install
> is not possible.

We recently found a bug in clock-setup, more particularly when the
installer has to set the clock *earlier* than it was before running
the installer.

You might want to test a daily build as of tomorrow in order to check
whether the problem you experience is that one.