Re: Floppy builds fail

> Apparently, the "-r" option is no longer supported in genext2fs. If
> that is supposed to mean "reserved blocks", this is now "-m"

I checked and "-r" was changed to "-m" in genext2fs 1.4.1

So, changing -r to -m solves the issue. I committed that change in
r48868 but this means that building from testing systems will break
until genext2fs 1.4.1 reaches testing.

I'm unsure about the most wished situation so please feel free to
revert r48868 in case successful builds on testing systems are
preferred.