Re: D-I status update

On Monday 16 July 2007 22:37, Frans Pop wrote:
> In principle we could do a D-I release based on 2.6.21, but current D-I
> has not really been tested (because of problems with daily builds) and
> there are a few issues that should be fixed before a release.

Note also that the weekly CD builds are currently disabled.

Reason is that the udebs in testing are completely incompatible with the
D-I images available for testing (mainly due to the libc transition, but
probably others as well). Because of this, any new weekly CD build would
be completely broken and we decided it would be better to have old images
rather than broken ones.

Weekly builds can only be re-enabled after a first Beta release for D-I,
which is an extra reason to try to get one out sometime soon.