Re: D-I status update

On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 10:37:20PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> Steve Langasek recently traced the issue that's been affecting alpha
> (builds fine, but result is unusable).

Actually, with the current version of mklibs in unstable, alpha doesn't
build at all; I've been working around this, first by putting mklibs on hold
on my build server, giving the successful builds that didn't work (but that
problem was reported to have disappeared on its own, hrm), and then by using
a mklibs patched with the STT_NOTYPE fix.