Re: About console-setup in d-i

On Sun, Jul 15, 2007 at 07:40:16PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:

> Hmm. The only disadvantage of doing this first in people is that a git-svn
> checkout will not have the full commit history of console-setup.

The dump is still in my home dir on svn.debian.org.  Before it can be
loaded it will require a directory people/ created and commited in
trunk/packages/.

> I wonder though if it is worth it redoing the merge because of this.

I don't know.  In the pkg-kbd repository the package has situated in
people/zinoviev for a very long time.  I moved it to the main
directory of pkg-kbd only recently so maybe there is no chance for
git-svn to work properly on console-setup.

Anton Zinoviev