Re: Regarding: Bug 430023: please add gnu-fdisk-udeb and gnu-cfdisk-udeb

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 06:17:32PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> About the udebs, I agree that would be better to have a message on
> Debian Boot mailing list about them,  before asking for them to be
> build but I also think that noone need to know about that. We ought
> write it on Developers Reference as we have NMU procedures and others.
>
> And this is my personal opinion and my last message on this messy...

Or debhelper could require that when XC-Package-Type: udeb is used, something
like:

  XC-Udeb-Approved-In: http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/......

was a requirement, or otherwise build fails.  I'm sure that would really
address your concern.

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.