Re: Server for automatic install, ideas for a name

Op 07-07-2007 om 16:27 schreef Frans Pop:

> I also wonder if there is not a more descriptive name than Babelobox.

pronounce it as "ba be lo box"

> After all, "babel" has a strong association with languages/translations
> and what you describe has nothing to do with that.

Consider "babelo" as a completely different word, then "babel".

The association to babelbox, the original babelbox, is indeed intentionaly.

Further ideas for a name for the server for automatic install, are welcome.

Cheers
Geert Stappers