Server for automatic install

Hello,

Having seen the 2005 announce of the BabelBox,
I saw the server that I'm using myself.

The 2007 BabelBox did I see in action at FOSDEM.
Cool demo system, but only usefull for demostrations
(hey, it is supposed to be a demo system ;-)

The original Babelbox is the server that is needed in every computer
shop. Every computer shop that ships Debian pre-installed.
(they boot the CD with 'auto' and sell the computer with CD for recovery)
(they can even netboot and still ship the computer with an install CD)

And it is the server that I take to computerclubmeetings and Linux
Introduction Days ( a.k.a. Installfests ).

Because I believe that this server is usefull for others,
will I be documenting it.

So expect some progress on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/BabeloBox

Cheers
Geert Stappers