Re: As Far As I Known

> > > Having something like "Starting Debian installation program..." at the very
> > > beginning of the init script would maybe help, yes.
> >
> > AFAIK has that be done in the kernel-wedge package.
>
> As Frans says, this is nonsense. kernel-wedge can't do anything like
> that.

Saying "your are wrong about that" would be better, much better.

Explaining what is wrong about it, increases the karma level.

Picking up the AFAIK acronym, has a positive effect on the atmosphere.

> > My proposal for the message is:
> >
> > Running kernel init scripts for the installation program...
>
> What is a "kernel init script"? (Hint: that's pretty meaningless!)

Okay, doing an iteration:

My proposal for the message is:

Running kernel initalisation for the installation program...

It expresses that we are waiting on the kernel,
it should be read as "you are not waiting on the installer"

Cheers
Geert Stappers