Re: About console-setup in d-i

On Monday 02 July 2007 15:16, Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> Unfortunately this week I have a journey that will make me unavailable
> so I prefer not to do this right now.  I expect I will be able to make
> the upload around 12 July.

That's no problem.

> I don't mind if the sources of console-setup are moved to the d-i
> repository (and I've even proposed this already),

Great.

> but I have
> absolutely no idea what I have to do in order to do this. :-)

Found the instructions at:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.reposadmin.maint.html#svn.reposadmin.maint.migrate

Not sure if that would need to be done by an alioth admin or if we can do
it ourselves. AFAICT we should be able to do it ourselves. At least, I
had no problems creating a dump of the current repository and I'd expect
just having write access to be enough to load it into the D-I repo.