kickseed imported into d-i

I've merged kickseed (Red Hat Kickstart compatibility, developed in
Ubuntu for Canonical) into d-i svn, including the full history from bzr.
I intend to maintain it there from now on.

It needs a few things before it'll be functional in Debian.
http://bugs.debian.org/348314 is the main one, and is nearly a year and
a half old so I intend to NMU for that soon (well, it says Maintainer:
Debian Install System Team <debian-boot@lists.debian.org> so I guess it
isn't really an NMU). Other than that it probably needs a few preseeding
tweaks here and there and needs to be added to some initrds somewhere
(not the floppies!).

All help and interest gratefully appreciated.