Re: [Fwd: Re: Preseeding Partitioning of 400-G Disk]

On Wed, June 6, 2007 08:36, Youssef Eldakar wrote:
> I have been struggling with this preseeding configuration to get the
> RAID partitioning to work, and I have been going through the
> documentation (B.4.5), but I have not yet been able to get it to
> partition the disks. I would appreciate any help.

In which way did it fail? No partitioning was done at all? Some was done
but it was incorrect? Were there any error messages presented by the
regular user interface? Are there any relevant error messages in the log
files? (accessible by pressing Alt + F2 to get to a shell, the files are
under /var/log).

--
David Härdeman