Re: m68k mklibs problem?

(Do you read the list or do you want to be CCed?

On Saturday 02 June 2007 04:49, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> Yes, the failed version was with 0.1.21.

OK. Have you see Bastian's question in:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2007/06/msg00032.html ?

> Downgrading to 0.1.20 causes the following ftbfs.
>
> | calling mklibs-readelf --print-symbols-undefined

OK. That was expected.

> > If the new mklibs does not work for m68k, then please provide the
> > output of a build (for a single target) with two extra '-v' added in
> > the mklibs call in the Makefile (look for MKLIBS).
>
> <http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/cdrom-1.21.log.bz2>

Thanks. Looks like I misunderstood you though. It's not a build problem,
but a problem running the installer. So it looks like it could well be
related to what's happening on alpha too.
Please answer Bastian's question.