Re: lenny d-i confused about disk detection

Hi Frans--

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 10:56:03PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 May 2007 22:14, John Morrissey wrote:
> > I don't have an easy way to copy this output right now (network-console
> > seems unusable outside of the daily builds due to #288053 AFAICT?)
>
> No, that has never made it impossible to use network-console. You just
> have to select its menu item manually.

Hm, is there a way to preseed this? Ideally, we'd like to have a netboot
installation that autoconfigures via DHCP, prompts you for a hostname, and
spawns sshd (network-console) to finish the installation.

Flailing around, I tried something like:

d-i debian-installer/main-menu Continue installation remotely using SSH

but this didn't have any effect. This is with the etch netboot image.

Also, I may have a couple other preseed-related questions to ask. Should I
ask them here as they come up, or should I take them to d-user?

thanks,
john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o