Preseed, netinstall with amd64

Hi all

I'm trying to install some server with preseed/netinstall.

After some difficulty I've some preseed.cfg working fine with debian-40r0-i386-netinst.iso

I've boot the server, and I pass

	auto url=http://some-where/preseed.cfg

Well my problem is the server is AMD64, and if I use exactly some preseed
file with debian-40r0-amd64-netinst.iso the installation crash after
core-installation with loop message like

	process xxxxx : INFO kbd-mode : setting console mode to Unicode (UTF-8)
(just for info : I've never say to setting anything with UTF-8 in my
preseed.cfg)

and in my preseed.cfg there nothing to refer the arch of the install (etch
that's all).

Any idea ?

Regards.

--