Re: Which debian packages should be installed on a debian edu laptop?

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 10:30:39PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
On Thursday 10 May 2007 18:40, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
I suspect it would be a good idea if we managed to install the default
debian laptop task automatically on laptops as well as our own laptop
task, to avoid having to duplicate the information available there.
Not sure how to do that with tasksel.

How does d-i do that?

Perhaps it could be done automatically by using laptop-detect?

--
David Härdeman